[FS22] FPS drops on multiplayer game

Paramedix

[FS22] FPS drops on multiplayer game

Post by Paramedix »

Hello,

I´ve encoutered a strange problem (FS22).

We are 3 people playing on dedicated server (GPortal) with mods. The issue is, that for one player (always the same one) the FPS is droping massively (60 -> 4) when looking at specific modded vehicle. Right now it is a modded 2016 F150. Me and the other player have no issue at all. Other mods are fine aswell.

It seems to be a problem only with modded cars (strange, I know). Modded trucks, equiment, production buildings, etc. - no problem at all. But god forbid we try to add a random car.

Size of the mod or quallity doesn´t matter - we tried low quality and high. Both with issues and without them (the server dashboard). No serious errors in logs (only some spaces in code where they shouldn´t be), etc.

GPU is Nvidia 1060, 16 GB RAM, Core i7, game is on HDD - runs other games just fine.

FPS unlock - does nothing. Graphical settings - nope.No problem with internet either - 1Gb/s connection.

Did any of you encountered something similar?

Thanks.
TheGazbeard

Re: [FS22] FPS drops on multiplayer game

Post by TheGazbeard »

Core i7, game is on HDD
<sarcasm> there's your problem sources - the bintel CPU and the spinning disc hard drive.
There's a reason Giants use red as their corporate colour - switch that CPU to AMD</sarcasm> *thumbsup*

Seriously though - that spinning drive is bottlenecking code calls and FS22 pulls and drops a lot of code and graphical info - ever noticed the render horizon circle in a big field? Yeah, that gives a clue to where the codecall limit is.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard