Refill Pallets never goes away

wiggersjoelt

Refill Pallets never goes away

Post by wiggersjoelt »

Hello,

I'm looking for some help. I have this issue in my savegame that I'm playing where it says refill pallet and it never goes away, and it won't let me fill my sprayer with herbicide. I deleted a big chicken barn I had and it went away for a little bit but now its there again. I have some pallets sitting on the ground that showed up when I was beginning the game but I can't find any option to sell those pallets. Also, I looked in the vehicle.xml file for fillable pallets but there's no reference to the fillable pallets in there. Can someone help me? I don't want to have to start all the way over again.

Thanks,

Joel Wiggers
UncleRico

Re: Refill Pallets never goes away

Post by UncleRico »

Make sure you don’t have anything close to something that can fill it. I would guess you have a refillable pallet next to a filling station or something that can fill it. I believe this has been a problem for quite a few games
Nebraska Heartland

Re: Refill Pallets never goes away

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

I think it’s a bug that kinda comes and goes. Few other players have had it. I experienced it while playing on Frankenmuth map and all vehicles and trailers would have the refill pallet come up. I am on console and decided to play through it a few days try not hitting the button or you won’t be able to fill anything. If you are under your bin or trying to fill something wait until it says start or fill vs refill pallet. It took a few saves but this bug does go away or at least did for me.