Weeds

KFedor1907

Weeds

Post by KFedor1907 »

I have been having trouble with weeds not going away within the last two weeks. I have tried herbicide and drag behind weeders, but the weeds still exist and they do not go away on the "needs weeded" map. I have uninstalled every mod I have installed prior to the this happening and is still occurring.
JensChrDK

Re: Weeds

Post by JensChrDK »

If you stand on the field, there should appear a box of info, that will tell you if you need to use a weeder, a hoe (the hoe can also be found in the weeders section in the shop) or spray with herbicide. Because different growth stages of weeds require different actions.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
KFedor1907

Post by KFedor1907 »

The issue is not that JensChrDK, they are just not going away no matter what I do....
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Yes I could read that from your first post, and then I gave a "basegame" solution. But if you have seen the info box and done what that said, then I don't know what could cause this.
And by the way, the "needs weeded" is just called "weed". The one that needs something is the "needs plowing" state, it has a red colour and the "weed" state is a pink colour.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick