Fs19 connection issues xbox 1

xLadyDragon86x

Fs19 connection issues xbox 1

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Was trying to start a new muti player with my husband and it keeps giving me. Error no connection could be established to the server. Did they disable the fs19 servers or are they down for maintenance.
xLadyDragon86x

Re: Fs19 connection issues xbox 1

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

I sent in a ticket to see if they could shine a light in the issue. But since it normally takes them almost a week to answer why I also posted here in the forum
Yellowirontech

Post by Yellowirontech »

Following
Had same issue
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Well I got a answer with a generic answer, quoting the port forwarding, which I have that all done. I answered back with that, when they sent back well it's your internet it is either to weak or not stable enough to join the muti player servers. I have the best internet in my area where I live almost 1gig download speed and my upload is about 700 mg. So i highly doubt its my internet when all my other games i play i have absolutely no issues getting in muti-playet. I was on different part of forums and seeing other people who are having issues so has to be something on thier end, and they don't want to admit it would just rather blame the players. Alot are talking about the update they just did and now they can't get on. It's all 3 games 17/19/22. Pretty bad pay 60 bucks for a game and can't even enjoy muti-player with my husband
mikemten

Post by mikemten »

I am having the same problem and so is my son on his Xbox at his mother's.