Platinum Expansion Old Sawmill Wont Spawn

Acwilliams2017

Platinum Expansion Old Sawmill Wont Spawn

Post by Acwilliams2017 »

I purchased the Old Saw Mill on the Silver Run Forest map and I have started my productions there. However, they are stuck and will not spawn. Now all of my productions are full and stuck in storage and when I change the mode to spawning, nothing happens. I click, spawn items, and nothing happens. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? On all other maps, this is not an issue.
MaxDiesel

Re: Platinum Expansion Old Sawmill Wont Spawn

Post by MaxDiesel »

Already looked near the railway? There is a shed with a lot of spawnpoints.
Took me some time to find it.

And there are two on the opposite of the lake. In the mill building, near some conveyor.
bagheerabuilds

Post by bagheerabuilds »

I'm having the same issue. Checked all 4 spawn points (2 at the ends of the conveyor belts and 2 at the shed between rail line and Main building). They're distributing fine but not spawning when set to spawn or using the spawn pallets button.
KCSouthern32

Post by KCSouthern32 »

I'm having the same problem with the Old Sawmill as well but my problem is when i try to unload my logs into the pond the game just freezes up, very awkward because this never happens to me in the game unless i have bad mods but totally nothing works anymore once i back into the pond or even throw a log into it. anyone know why this is happening
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

I had no pallets spawning and found disabling the Production Revamp mod fixed the issue, they have released an update on their Discord which worked for me. I believe the update has been submitted to Modhub.
petkov.99

Post by petkov.99 »

KCSouthern32 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:34 am I'm having the same problem with the Old Sawmill as well but my problem is when i try to unload my logs into the pond the game just freezes up, very awkward because this never happens to me in the game unless i have bad mods but totally nothing works anymore once i back into the pond or even throw a log into it. anyone know why this is happening
I have the same problem
Anyone knows how to solved it ?
petkov.99

Post by petkov.99 »

Delete firewood processor mod it will be fix the things !
dlrys

Post by dlrys »

petkov.99 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:23 pm
KCSouthern32 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:34 am I'm having the same problem with the Old Sawmill as well but my problem is when i try to unload my logs into the pond the game just freezes up, very awkward because this never happens to me in the game unless i have bad mods but totally nothing works anymore once i back into the pond or even throw a log into it. anyone know why this is happening
I have the same problem
Anyone knows how to solved it ?
Have same exactly the same problem, what can I do?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

dlrys wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:51 pm Have same exactly the same problem, what can I do?
Have you seen the post right above yours?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Tombstoner

Post by Tombstoner »

Im having this exact same problem. I dont have a firewood mod added, I have almost full storage of mats at the old sawmill, I try to remove them via the menus etc but it wont spawn and the amount isnt deducted from the storage either so I know its not spawning at some other location at the sawmill.............

so frustrating
KF5WDG

Post by KF5WDG »

To fix Logs not going in the water and your game crashing when you try, disable Firewood Production mod. To fix Pallets not spawning at the Old Sawmill, disable the Production Revamp mod.
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

My issue on dedicated server is that everything spawns partially. After restarting they show up correctly as full plank pallets for the first player joining the server. But everyone else joining after that are reduced like in the pic:

Also the woodchips wont spawn on the ground. If player sets the output mode of the production to storing, it will show as "distributing" to others. Setting it to selling will empty the woodchip amount, but did not remember to check if our farm got money from it.
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

The visually (They have correct volume, collision and price) empty pallets are related to the "trailer weight limit" setting. When enabled, the pallets gets weight limits too. Ie. the metal coil pallet only holds max 160 liters, that seems correct for 1300kg pallet, for density of 8 for iron/steel. You can see the "max" icon in the volume indicator when holding the pallet in forks. This works correctly in single player and the 160L pallet will look full visually too. But in dedicated server, any player joining after the first player, will have incorrect visuals of 1000L pallet, and with actually 160L on it, it looks empty. Similar issue with all the planks and beams too.

EDITT: I've reported this through bug tracker, its been resolved and will be fixed in next update
Last edited by Karlox on Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
heerenr

Post by heerenr »

hey everyone if you are still having issue with the old sawmill spawning, I saw a you tube video about removing the production revamp mod. I removed this from silver run map and everything spawned. I had to take two truckloads of products to the roller coaster to clear my spawn points.

now if anyone can just tell me how to fix contracts......
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

At least on dedicated servers, there seems to be bug how the "change output mode" is saved in the savegame. If you change it from "Spawn/Storing" to "Selling" or "Distributing", it will not get saved/synced correctly in the savegame placeables.xml on the server. Even if the UI in game shows you that it changes to "Storing". If you relog to the server, it will be "Distributing" or "Selling".

For some reason the attribute ie. <autoDeliverFillType>BOARDS</autoDeliverFillType> does not get removed for the production line. Meanwhile you can fix by just deleting this line. BACKUP YOUR SAVES BEFORE!