Roller-Coaster not updating materials??

Tombstoner

Roller-Coaster not updating materials??

Post by Tombstoner »

Hey folks, I've been delivering tons of materials to the roller-coaster. When I checked the progress it wasn't taking the materials I sold at the site and adding them to the required materials to build.
I got paid for the mats but its not showing anything in the menu towards building the roller-coaster?

Anyone have a similar issue or know what I'm doing wrong here??

Thanks for any help!
Enitan

Re: Roller-Coaster not updating materials??

Post by Enitan »

Are u having the issue where it’ll take 1L from a pallet and then no more? I just made a post in general discussion about it.
Hadeus

Post by Hadeus »

I have the same problem, delivered some pallets, received payment, but nothing went into the project. Anyone knows how to fix it?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hadeus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:09 pm I have the same problem, delivered some pallets, received payment, but nothing went into the project. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Hello and welcome to the Forum!

In case you are using any mods related to production, please try to disable them and then test if this issue still occurs.

One mod that was causing issues like this for example was the following: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=243542

This mod has now been updated, so if you are using it please make sure you have the latest version.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Hadeus

Post by Hadeus »

Updating mods solved the problem, thank you!