Logs disappear when loading container

SpecialGuest

Logs disappear when loading container

Post by SpecialGuest »

On map Silverrun Forest, I bought a 12m container, and started loading 12m logs into it, but after a while I got suspicious, because I saw only one log loaded inside the container, and it didn't increase. After finishing loading all 23 logs into it (cut them for a deadwood mission), I ended up having only 573l / 1% loaded in the container.
Even though I lost 2 hours of game progress by doing this, I loaded my last save, and started the mission again. And it happened again, 23 pieces of 12m logs filled up the container only to 1%, the rest of them simply disappeared while loading into the container. I took the container to sell it, and I got about 4k cash.

By the way, this was the second mission I tried. During the first, also a deadwood cut mission, even though 68k cash popped up, I got ZERO cash for it. I was using a log trailer at that time, not a container.

This DLC needs a patch it seems, it doesn't really worth the penny until then.
Agriculture basically has four major problems every year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
SpecialGuest

Re: Logs disappear when loading container

Post by SpecialGuest »

I tried loading a 6m log into the 12m container, it filled 10l of wood, about 0,001%. This is complete bosh.
Agriculture basically has four major problems every year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

deadwood is just that, a dead useless and dangerous piece of wood that is best felled, and then left to rot.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

As Noraf said, leave the deadwood after cutting them down and complete the mission.
Then cut your own trees and put them in a container and sell it at the, what's it called, Container Warehouse? Then your money will sky rocket!
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
SpecialGuest

Post by SpecialGuest »

If it's all true, than please explain why was I issued 68k cash (that I didn't actually receive, just popped up) after the first mission?
Deadwood sold in a container worth basically nothing, while if sold on a log trailer it worth quite a lot.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

They hardly worth the fuel used to haul them to a sellpoint, so that have to be something else
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

SpecialGuest wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:34 pm If it's all true, than please explain why was I issued 68k cash (that I didn't actually receive, just popped up) after the first mission?
Deadwood sold in a container worth basically nothing, while if sold on a log trailer it worth quite a lot.
Are you sure it was 68k that showed on screen and not just 68 which is about all the deadwood is worth.
SpecialGuest

Post by SpecialGuest »

I'm positive. 68000 popped up, but I already completed the mission, so I got nothing.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

were you leasing equipment at the time and other things, or was it close to being the start of the new hour.

as at the top of the hour costs from the previous hour are shown.

or do you have colour blindness problems that may make to hard to tell green text form other colour text.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
SpecialGuest

Post by SpecialGuest »

Neither.
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

I noticed that if I had the container on pallet forks of the Manitou M50, the logs will dissappear with 0 liters getting into the container. Removing the container from forks fixed it.. This was on dedicated server.