FS 22 Stuttering problem with a system that should be able to run the game smoothly

heh9594

FS 22 Stuttering problem with a system that should be able to run the game smoothly

Post by heh9594 »

I get a lot of stuttering despite the game being constantly at 60 fps,it drops only when the stutter happens,also the game somehow utilizes only 10-15 % of my cpu,never saw it go even above 20%,same with the gpu,the only thing different is,the gpu usage varies a lot,sometimes it's on 30,sometimes 70 and sometimes at full %,i even saw it drop to 0%,i don't have any problems with this in other games,only FS22.

And what's with the first loading screen when you enter the game for the first time,takes so long.I had no problems running this game with a much worse setup i had before this one.It still had the tendency to stutter but i heard you need to let the game just sit there for few minutes and it fixes itself by loading shaders or cache or whatever.I used to load the game for the first time,and then exit to main menu,get into the game again and it would load faster the loading screen,much much faster,in few seconds.
heh9594

Re: FS 22 Stuttering problem with a system that should be able to run the game smoothly

Post by heh9594 »

Really helpful community,thanks all and fu** off
UncleRico

Re: FS 22 Stuttering problem with a system that should be able to run the game smoothly

Post by UncleRico »

Wow, this isn’t people’s jobs it’s random peoples good will to peruse through and help out where it’s easy. Not to mention it’s a holiday for half the English forum so they might be busy. Now you can apologize and post your log and your specs so someone can have enough information actually help you or you can be on your childish merry way to bask in your blissful ignorance of your own self importance.
heh9594

Post by heh9594 »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 pm Wow, this isn’t people’s jobs it’s random peoples good will to peruse through and help out where it’s easy. Not to mention it’s a holiday for half the English forum so they might be busy. Now you can apologize and post your log and your specs so someone can have enough information actually help you or you can be on your childish merry way to bask in your blissful ignorance of your own self importance.
I don't have any intentions to apologize,im done with this game im going to ask for a refund from giants,they should fix their game first before releasing it,it's not only me having issues with this game,other people too with even better systems than what i have
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

So you just wanted to act like a child and don’t want to have your problem solved then, at least we know haha.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 pm Wow, this isn’t people’s jobs it’s random peoples good will to peruse through and help out where it’s easy.
If only Giants had some sort of community team........
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Btw, you ain't getting no refund I doubt cuz not a downloaded game inthe wolrd is refundable. Someone could have helped you if you were patient.
Ice_boii :gamer:
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:12 pm If only Giants had some sort of community team........
Sorry, we’ve been beyond that for a good two years now so sometimes I forget