Distribution production points

Dpk172

Distribution production points

Post by Dpk172 »

:hi: Dear devs.

I having difficulties distributing the products manufactured in my production points.
Silverrun forrest map on console.
I read the manual on the fs 22 site. But there I read , I can choose the destination of my distribution. On console I can't give the input.
It only gives me the choice to distribute.
Now I am not certain where my products go to.
That means, wich factory becomes my products. For example the long planks, or the metal.
Can you or somebody on this forum explain to me what happens and what to do ?.
And do any of my distributed products end up at the Rollercoaster or yacht builders firm ?.
I would like to know, before I make the wrong decisions.
Best regards E.
JensChrDK

Re: Distribution production points

Post by JensChrDK »

It will only distribute to the productions you own. But you can switch between storing, selling and distributing.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Hallo Jens.
Thnx for the tip.
Already knew about the different choices of production. Thnx mate 👍
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Any time dude :wink3:
Forgot to say that it will distribute to all of your productions. So if you have The Old Sawmill and the barrel joint, the sawmill will send 1/1 of the - is it long planks - to the barrels, but if you have 3 places that require long planks, they only get 1/3 each.
Hope it makes sense :biggrin2:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Hi Jens.

Yes I have noticed it.
I took me a short while to get used to the whole production process, but it all worked out just fine.
I already finished the Rollercoaster. Dude... it it a lot of work. But I love every minute of it .
Thnx mate 👍