Silver Run Game Crash

Dustbunney54

Silver Run Game Crash

Post by Dustbunney54 »

Nov. 24, 2022 My son had his game freeze/crash 3 times within 20 minutes. He was trying to unload logs into the water at the sawmill and each time, the game would show an error that it was unable to unlock an achievement and each time it would freeze and then crash the game. What is causing this?? Is there a way to turn off or opt out of the achievements?
ice_boii_1207

Re: Silver Run Game Crash

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

No sir achievements are automatic, its just a track of what youve done. Does the game run smooth? What about your hardware? Like your graphics card and processor? Just wondering cuz some of that stuff can do that.
Ice_boii :gamer:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If you are on Pc do you have this mod installed as this mod caused my game to crash when unloading logs at the old sawmill pond.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Dustbunney54

Post by Dustbunney54 »

Nov. 25, 2022 Mr. Norfolk, my son said to tell you Thank You. Yes, he is on PC and He DID have that mod installed and has since deleted it completely and so far (fingers crossed), the game is now working. We appreciate your response VERY much. He was to the point he was not going to play the game at all. Have a great weekend sir.
Dustbunney54

Post by Dustbunney54 »

Nov. 25, 2022 Mr. Ice, Thank you for your reply, however, his PC graphics, hardware, etc. is not the problem. He has a Dell Alienware Aurora R12 gaming computer which has been modified with additional ram and has a Nvidia graphics card. Have a nice weekend.