manure in my cow shed mods.

cs12

manure in my cow shed mods.

Post by cs12 »

operating system ps5
map calm lands
my cow barns are mod big cow barn by little farmer and my cow pasture by pouly cristi1 X2
both mods use straw for bedding
i like to place a manure heap in between the barns. but the game will not allow my to pace it. can i jet manure out of those mods????
my 2. question is how do i see when my cows are multipying ( giving birth to new calves) some of my holsteins are 24 months old
my goal is to own a bga plant
thanks charlie
ps i can read English and german

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modding" to "Technical Support", since it is not about creating or changing a mod.
JensChrDK

Re: manure in my cow shed mods.

Post by JensChrDK »

As long as there is space to place it - and as long as it doesn't say "needs to be near a barn" or what it says, because then you are to far from the barn - then you can place it where you like.

On the animal page you can see how healthy they are, and you can see the reproduction bar - when that reaches 100% they are ready to give birth.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
cs12

Post by cs12 »

JensChrDK wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:53 am As long as there is space to place it - and as long as it doesn't say "needs to be near a barn" or what it says, because then you are to far from the barn - then you can place it where you like.

On the animal page you can see how healthy they are, and you can see the reproduction bar - when that reaches 100% they are ready to give birth.
danke fuer die info ich wil es heute abend nochmal versuchem cs12
cs12

Post by cs12 »

it worked i am making manure thank you
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Glad I could help, happy farming *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick