In the Platinum Expansion the old sawmill pond doesn't work

Farming Wheels

In the Platinum Expansion the old sawmill pond doesn't work

Post by Farming Wheels »

The help tab in farming simulator 22 for the old sawmill in silverrun Forest told me that before I bought the sawmill I could use the pond to sell the logs and if I wanted to use it as a production plant that I could buy the sawmill and put logs into the pond to feed them into the factory. when I tried to sell the logs in the pond nothing happened and I bought the sawmill to use as a production plant and when I tried to stick the logs in the pond to feed them in, the game play locked up. I’ve tried it multiple times and every time I get the same result. I contacted GIANTS support about it and they said "unfortunately we cannot offer you support in this specific case and therefore recommend that you use our forum as a contact point for your request."
JensChrDK

Re: In the Platinum Expansion the old sawmill pond doesn't work

Post by JensChrDK »

Have you tried a new savegame with zero mods?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please have a look at the following post which might help to solve your issue: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=196126&p=1549225& ... d#p1547646
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Farming Wheels

Post by Farming Wheels »

Thank you both for your input! Removing the firewood, processor and selling point mod resolved the issue.