AI Not Covering Entire Field

D3V1L0M3N

AI Not Covering Entire Field

Post by D3V1L0M3N »

When I hire AI worker to plow a field, they finish the pass too early and start too late, leaving many missed patches.

This is what I end up with:

This is how AI start the pass:

Due to the angled nature of the plough, AI should have started earlier.

This is how they should have started:

Similar thing happens at the end of the pass, too. The AI stops too early before the rear-most part of the plow reaches the edge of the field. Is there a way of fixing this or is it a bug (and should I submit a bug report)?
Steel_Horse

Re: AI Not Covering Entire Field

Post by Steel_Horse »

Its not a bug. Way to deal with it is to plow a headland at the end.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

As in real life, a plow doesn't go all the way to the end of a field. Like Steel_Horse said, you need to do the headlands yourself. The best way is to do them at the end. You can however use Courseplay to have the helper do the headlands, if setup correctly.
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

i am fed up of the AI deciding to do one field then go do another and sometimes ripping up the crop that was in there , or sending it to spray fertilizer on a field and finidng it had fertilized three fields , two of which didnt need doing
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Bobble2020 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:06 am i am fed up of the AI deciding to do one field then go do another and sometimes ripping up the crop that was in there , or sending it to spray fertilizer on a field and finidng it had fertilized three fields , two of which didnt need doing
Do headlands before hirering a worker, or use courseplay. Easy fix.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick