Dual Joystick Issue

ninjapenguin091

Dual Joystick Issue

Post by ninjapenguin091 »

To all my dual T16000M users.

I'm having an issue with the excavators and harvesters and my dual joysticks. It seems that sometimes when I have both sticks moving at the same time that one axis almost locks up and continues to move even after I release them.
ie. if I try and swing the excavator and extend both the main arm and the boom all together the excavator will just continue to turn round and round and round until I frantically move the stick all around to get it to stop.
Or... it will just keep collapsing the boom until it flips my excavator, etc...

Anyone else have this issue. Seems to only be an issue in FS22 and not other games like Elite Dangerous, etc...
Do I have a setting messed up? sensitivities of the axis? dead zone issue?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!
JensChrDK

Re: Dual Joystick Issue

Post by JensChrDK »

I think you have to "release" the stick sooner.
Say you want to turn 180° then you should stop at 90°, and the machine will continue the last 90° on it's own.. That is my experience from various tests.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ninjapenguin091

That doesn't seem like how it should be. How would you be accurate with anything that way?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I know, it shouldn't.. :zunge: But.. Yeah, I wish I had an answer or a solution - until that happens I just keep in mind that it's a game *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ninjapenguin091

I have pulled all my mods off and the issue has seemed to have gone away... O.o
I'm slowly putting them all back on a little at a time. I'll get to the bottom of this and find the culprit.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

ninjapenguin091 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:21 am I have pulled all my mods off and the issue has seemed to have gone away... O.o
I'm slowly putting them all back on a little at a time. I'll get to the bottom of this and find the culprit.
Nice, I hope you find the "bad mod"! Happy farming *thumbsup*