Controller doesn't work

ZedClampet

Controller doesn't work

Post by ZedClampet »

My controller works to skip the screens when first opening the game, but when you get to the menu, it doesn't work anymore. I've tried both the Hyperkin Duke and an Xbox One controller. Both controllers work in everything else. i read another post on the forum that said to delete the inputbindings file, but that didn't help. I've checked my Steam controller settings and I don't see a problem there. Windows identifies both controllers as Xbox One controllers. But, again, they work in everything but FS22. I've even switched computers since the problem started, and they still don't work.

Help?

I should probably add that I'm on Windows 11. Honestly, I was thinking maybe it was a Windows update problem since the controllers briefly worked a few weeks ago and then stopped suddenly, but I would have expected other people to be reporting the problem if a Windows update broke it.
Bobble2020

Re: Controller doesn't work

Post by Bobble2020 »

I found sometimes when it loads the farm if you click start more than once it messes up the controls and i had to exit and reload the farm