New and having mod issues seeking help

AidanGAjlouny

New and having mod issues seeking help

Post by AidanGAjlouny »

Hello Farming Sim friends.

The software company of Farming Sim 22 (Giants) has advised me to reach out to the forum for assistance.

My son has been playing the game through his purchase from the steam platform and has been having some issues with his game and mods he has uploaded.

So after loading a number of mods he has been attempting to go into the game where you purchase the vehicles in the shop, whilst there he is unable to buy, modify, view and or customize any of the vehicles in the game that have been uploaded from modded sites like mod hub and a few others. It seems any mod uploaded mods/vehicles are all having the same issues and we are struggling to determine the cause and the solution/fix to the issues. When he goes into the store to select a vehicle and once it is selected he gets a continuing spinning circle, which shows or implies the item/s are/is loading, however nothing happens just the spinning wheel.

Can you offer some insight and assistance.

Thanks
Nader and Aidan

We look forward to any assistance you can help provide.

Edit don_apple: post moved into new topic, since content was unrelated to the topic it was originally posted in.
don_apple

Re: New and having mod issues seeking help

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

In order for others to help you need to provide more information about your setup. Since it seems like you are playing on Windows or macOS, please provide the log.txt file of the game here (see the link "log.txt" in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Breezy1

Post by Breezy1 »

So, I think I have seen this problem before. It usually stems from a corrupted MOD XML file or script. Please ensure that you are using only MODS that come from the Giants MOD HUB, as those have gone through some QA validation.
dackerson542013

Post by dackerson542013 »

Breezy1 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:45 pm So, I think I have seen this problem before. It usually stems from a corrupted MOD XML file or script. Please ensure that you are using only MODS that come from the Giants MOD HUB, as those have gone through some QA validation.
I am having the same problem.... but it is doing on larger mods with more options. Mod with less options, loads right up.