Support for G920 wheel with shifter on Xbox (force feedback, shifter with clutch)

Handrakes

Support for G920 wheel with shifter on Xbox (force feedback, shifter with clutch)

Post by Handrakes »

Hello GIANTS and farmers,
I buy this game for my son a half year ago and I can say that He is really happy from this and He enjoy all sessions. (He play on Xbox Series X)

For better experiences and pleasure from gaming I bought for this christmas expensive G920 wheel with pedals and shifter. Included standing console. But I'm really frustrated from game settings for wheel. Because there aren't any...

So my problems are:

1. It's not possible set manual shift with clutch like on PC.
2. Really hard force feedback. My son have a problem turn the wheel. It's not possible to change it.
3. Shifter doesn't work with clutch or without. By shifter...
4. Support for mapping of buttons

Do you can solved this problem? Or do you can help me, how to setup wheel on Xbox?

I think a lot players bought this expensive wheel and also all are very sad from this actual status. This game is about driving in 80% and support for wheel in my opinion is on first place... Pls if is possible, work on it...

FYI: I also created ticket GIANTS feedbacks page
Handrakes

Re: Support for G920 wheel with shifter on Xbox (force feedback, shifter with clutch)

Post by Handrakes »

Update after five months. I don't have any changes with my tickets in GIANTS feedbacks page. Was a couple of game updateds but GIANT fuc...ed up on us. Probably gamers on xbox/PS are not a priority... Very sad..