Trigger points suddenly won't accept bales

BlaqkHoney

Trigger points suddenly won't accept bales

Post by BlaqkHoney »

Hi,

Not sure if anyone has asked this or if anyone has had the same issue but recently, while playing on the Rennebu and Calmsden Farm maps I ran into a problem where none of my triggers that accept bales, like barns or the BGA, will take bales anymore.

Can drop a silage bale into the BGA and it just sits in the hopper and won't register. Same with barns - Can take a hay bale to a cow barn, put it into the feed trigger, and it will just sit there.

Haven't had this issue previously and it just came out of nowhere. Haven't changed any of my mods (can provide a mod list if need be, too). Was just curious if anyone else has run into this issue & knows what caused it/how to fix it.

Thanks
JohnDeere77

Re: Trigger points suddenly won't accept bales

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Thats new to me. I sell straw bales at the animalshop and feed cows with strawbales. Playing Rennebu.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
olahaldor

Re: Trigger points suddenly won't accept bales

Post by olahaldor »

First thing to do when things like this happen is to check the log for errors.
The log is found in your Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022 folder. The file is called log.txt

If you've never opened it before, I recommend you remove all the contents in it (open the file in a text editor, CTRL+A and DELETE) and save the file.

Then start the map with no mods except Easy Development Tools (In Rennebu you must use the Buildings of Norway mod). With EasyDev tools you can quickly spawn bales and see if it works.

If it works with no other mods active, it's a problem with one of the mods you use.

Now, start a new game with the mods you use, try the same, and if it doesn't work, quit the game and either look into the log on your own to spot the errors, or upload here so we can have a peek. Tag me if you like so I know you want me to look at it.