Physical ps4 game to ps5 upgrade

wannabefarmer

Physical ps4 game to ps5 upgrade

Post by wannabefarmer »

I bought fs 22 Platinum edition disc version for ps4. I Have ps5 and i can install ps4 version of the game no problem. I would like to upgrade my game to ps5 version but there are no option for it. I have disc in and go to ps store and it dosen't show any upgrade options. Only
shows full price to buy normal and platinum version. Even game case says free ps5 upgrade. Please, how can i upgrade my game to ps5 version? I asked help from devs.... no reply.
JensChrDK

Re: Physical ps4 game to ps5 upgrade

Post by JensChrDK »

Unless someone in here knows the answer, then my best guess is to ask PlayStation support - they are the ones promising the free upgrade from PS4 to PS5, not Giants. :hi:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
jtolle525@gmail.com

Re: Physical ps4 game to ps5 upgrade

Post by jtolle525@gmail.com »

Any input on this Giants Software? I spoke with Sony / PlayStation and they said that it is not an issue on their end. Would really like to get my PS4 Platinum Edition free PS5 Upgrade, as advertised on the game case. I sent you guys an email several months back about this issue and never heard anything back… @giantssoftware @farmingsimulator22