[SOLVED] [FS19][PS4] Cotton "Bale" Glitch

Gemini9

[SOLVED] [FS19][PS4] Cotton "Bale" Glitch

Post by Gemini9 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: N/A
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods: Probably

Just finished a contract on field 14 in Felsbrunn for harvesting cotton. My boyfriend unloaded the cotton bale and it glitched as shown. The tractor and trailer drove straight through it. Had to cancel the contract and the AI took $34,000+ from us. We reloaded the game to avoid that, so it's been dealt with. However, with the baler glitch and now this one, it's becoming a gamble to do any contracts for fear that the game will glitch and cost us a small fortune.

Yes, we have mods installed. Are you saying to get the best out of this game (no glitching whatsoever) we must play vanilla? Why offer mods of that's the case?

Edit: For some reason, I can't add jpegs as a file attachment? That's a pain from mobile... Anyway, here's the image:
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: [FS19][PS4] Cotton "Bale" Glitch

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

You just restart the game and the gravity resets. The cotton bales drop then ypu can pick em up and sell them. Please use the search function next time as this had already been discussed in other topics many times
G'day
jay1187

Post by jay1187 »

TTT still needs to be fixed
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

A little more information would be nice: Did you lease those vehicles or did you use your own when doing the contract? Do you have any way of reproducing this 100% at a time?

Has anybody else experienced this on other platforms as well?
Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
garyst

Re: [READ] [FS19][PS4] Cotton "Bale" Glitch

Post by garyst »

I have had this happen to me as well a couple times on xbox1. If I remember correctly it only happened when I try to unload a bale on property I didn't own or right outside the box where you sell the cotton bales. Had to buy the property, save the game, quit, then when I came back the bales would be on the ground and I could retrieve them and resell the property.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Happend to me, too. Can't say how to reproduce it, because it would happen once in a while. I bought the Case Cotton picker and it happend with a hired helper and when I unload the bale by myself on my own fields and if I remember right on contract fields as well.

Another Incedent happend once: The Picker unloaded the bale and started to work (operated by Helper) but there was no bale visible. suddenly the vehicle started to bump over invisible objects. It did the same while driving by myself. I found the reason in unloading the new and unfinished bale and - voila - there where both bales. The first somehow glitched itself back in the vehicle and caused it to bump. Never had that again and don't think it will be reproduceable...
PS4 und PC
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I’m playing on PS4 I own the harvester and fields the harvester always unloads the first bale on the ground and everyone after floats. Save game return the bales are on the ground the harvester unloads next on the ground and then they start floating again after first one.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It still happens even after update. Tends to happen with first bale consistently. I've seen it happing when you first start a fidld..quiting and restarting same field it does not happen.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Fix will happen with the next patch ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images