[KNOWN ISSUE] Invert Y-Axis not working in vehicles

Daddychop

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Invert Y-Axis not working in vehicles

Post by Daddychop »

Issue :- Inverted y-axis not working whilst in any vehicle.
Xbox one
All vehicles effected (only works when on foot)
Single player
Reproduce by trying y- axis then change to inverted y- axis ( same result)
After hundreds of hours on fs17 with a inverted y-axis this is a game breaker for me on fs19
Standard map without mods.

Any quality checks being done?
Please patch ASAP.
ColoradoFarmer410

Re: Invert Y-Axis not working in vehicles

Post by ColoradoFarmer410 »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:38 am Hi guys!

Thank you for reporting and confirming, this is indeed a bug and I reported it to the devs for an ASAP fix.

Ok this is a huge deal for most players. On Xbox the Invert Axis only works on foot. When you are inside a vehicle the mapping changes back to standard. I along with most people who play inverted find this a huge issue and a major game breaker. WE CANT EVEN PLAY THE GAME. How is it that in 2018 your developers and testers missed literally one of the biggest bugs that make the game mostly unplayable for inverted players. Was this not tested prior to launch?? We cannot even play the game that we paid money for because of a failed reasonable expectation that in today’s time I never thought even possible. Did they hire new guys who don’t know what their doing since FS17?? This is just total disregard for your customers and now we are forced to sit and wait for when, or even IF there is a patch to correct this....If you need help simply copy and paste the FS17 code lol
Bmwtech88

Post by Bmwtech88 »

Work around for Xbox One users is to set up a configured profile for your controller. Under Settings/Devices you can configure the controller, and there is a selection to invert right stick y-axis. Then just turn off invert y-axis in game. Works fine.
ColoradoFarmer410

Post by ColoradoFarmer410 »

Bmwtech88 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 pm Work around for Xbox One users is to set up a configured profile for your controller. Under Settings/Devices you can configure the controller, and there is a selection to invert right stick y-axis. Then just turn off invert y-axis in game. Works fine.
You my friend are our hero. It’s good to know the community sticks together when the developers fail us.
j.reagan

Post by j.reagan »

I know this issue has been reported for consoles, I am also experiencing the same issue on pc.