[KNOWN ISSUE] Game freezing with tool attach

Reed Engineering

[KNOWN ISSUE] Game freezing with tool attach

Post by Reed Engineering »

Hi.

Every single time I try and attach a tool using either the button on my T500Rs or Q on the keyboard it freezes the game It will also freezing using the TAB button.

I can't even use the task manager to close the game as the game is hiding my mouse somehow so I am having to do a reset and that is really grinding my gears.

Looked in the log can't see anything but you might. Really want to play this and now can't :(
Attachments
log.txt
(13.63 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
mikeAJ2017

Re: Game freezing with tool attach

Post by mikeAJ2017 »

i am getting the same thing so now i know its not my pc either oh thank god i hope there is a fix soon i haven't been able to play more then 5 minutes of it been just driving around that's all i can do.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Thought it was just me also bud. I want to play this awesome game so much. Hope they fix it and I hope its soon. Feel like crying :( lol
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

Please try the following: Close the game, delete your inputBindings file. Now start the game again and remap your device (don't use any old file!). Saving and restarting the game should now not reset any bindings/changes you just made. Make sure you don't unplug anything between the restarts. if you have more input devices connected (steering wheel combo + a gamepad for example) you could also try the following: Unplug the gamepad then delete the inputBindings, now start the game and map your steering wheel however you like. Save the changes and close the game, then replug your gamepad, start the game and remap any changes as well. Your settings should be saved now. Please get back to me if this helps or not, thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images