Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: - Karcher pressure washer
Issue: - shop price says €4500, but I was charged €216293
Single- or Multiplayer: - single player
Steps to reproduce: - buy another one
Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no - yes
Mirk93

Re: Karcher pressure washer price is 216k

Post by Mirk93 »

I've said it too, and the same problem also has the sheds.
I do not understand why, it does not in all areas and with the same price.
Papa BullDust

Post by Papa BullDust »

Is it always exactly the same price?

Some players have been caught out by the new variable pricing of placeables, based on the terrain that needs to be reworked around them. You need to have the help 'F1' menu on (top left) to be able to see exactly how much placing an object will now cost you. In some cases, if the terrain modification is extreme, so will be the price!

If it is always exactly the same price, the devs will also need some kind of further info like your game version (Xbox/PS4/PC) and probably a log, found in your ../Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator19/ folder on PC. A screenshot with the amount shown on the F1 help menu would also be nice :)
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

The price doesn't change in the top right corner, as it does with other placeables, it stays at €4500.
Bought 5 more, and now it was 18,699 Euros a piece (?) (selling them gives €2250)
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

Same problem on XBOX. I think it just kills the game at the start. Plus, I can't see the price I'll have to spend until I press the confirm position button. Why not allow players to level the ground themselve then? It's a farming game, we have tractors, wheel loaders and else. That should do the work! Maybe create ground levelling tools. I think I can be common to have some to plane fields in real. Never in my life, I've seen someone install a 200$ pressure washer for 200 000$.
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I just got charged £122,000 for buying one and installing it on the concrete at Felsbrun. Help window said £4,500 cost. Tried a few times to make sure it wasn’t where I had placed it that was causing the problem.
Harada

Post by Harada »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 pm I just got charged £122,000 for buying one and installing it on the concrete at Felsbrun. Help window said £4,500 cost. Tried a few times to make sure it wasn’t where I had placed it that was causing the problem.
Cost me €4,500 to place on the concrete in Felsbrunn
XBox Series S
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

I've bought some more and only one of them was actually €4500. All the others varied from price, up to 216k in Euros. One metre left or right changes the price with several thousands... :(
If this is a ground deformation thing, it should be fixed.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Harada wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:38 am
Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 pm I just got charged £122,000 for buying one and installing it on the concrete at Felsbrun. Help window said £4,500 cost. Tried a few times to make sure it wasn’t where I had placed it that was causing the problem.
Cost me €4,500 to place on the concrete in Felsbrunn
So here’s the weird thing. I had switched off dirt as I couldn’t wash the tractors. Loaded into the game and everything was clean again. Tried to buy the pressure washer again and it wouldn’t let me.

Turned dirt back on, did some work around the farm and got some machinery dirty again and tried to buy the pressure washer. This time it charged me £8k.

Only explanation I can think of is it costs more to buy depending on how dirty the machinery is.

Only thought of it as I tried buying one on my test map, and it sold me one for just over 5k, but I had down a little plowing. Odd.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

That would be odd, but good thinking *thumbsup*