FS19 New Holland Combine 10.90 Lowers Header to low

s7davis

FS19 New Holland Combine 10.90 Lowers Header to low

Post by s7davis »

When harvesting on a hill the New Holland Combine CR 10.90 seems to lower header too close to ground to where it is scraping the ground and gets stuck. Seems to happen on the fields that are hilly and trying to go up the hill and sideways on the field cause header is scraping ground it can not get enough traction to work the field tracks just spin.
dazdaman2014

Re: FS19 New Holland Combine 10.90 Lowers Header to low

Post by dazdaman2014 »

My other half has the same issue with he combine header
Arclight

Post by Arclight »

Here's possible fix I found on another site. Did not try it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go to Farming Simulator 19\data\vehicles\newHolland\cr1090

Search for line:
<rotationNode node="attacherJointsRot" upperRotation="-24 0 0" lowerRotation="20 0 0"/>

Change the lowerRotation="20 0 0" to "10 0 0" .

Doing this you change the lower position of the head raising it up.
If you need to lift the head more put a lower value, not lower then -24 that is its upper position.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good luck :wink:
s7davis

Post by s7davis »

Arclight wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:15 am Here's possible fix I found on another site. Did not try it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go to Farming Simulator 19\data\vehicles\newHolland\cr1090

Search for line:
<rotationNode node="attacherJointsRot" upperRotation="-24 0 0" lowerRotation="20 0 0"/>

Change the lowerRotation="20 0 0" to "10 0 0" .

Doing this you change the lower position of the head raising it up.
If you need to lift the head more put a lower value, not lower then -24 that is its upper position.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good luck :wink:
that will work however, since it is default gear I will wait for giants to fix it on the next patch as I do not want to mess with default gear xml files. And I do not fill like pulling the gear from the shop and turning it into a mod. Kinda defeats the purpose for me at least for now.
Eische

Post by Eische »

s7davis wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:46 pm When harvesting on a hill the New Holland Combine CR 10.90 seems to lower header too close to ground to where it is scraping the ground and gets stuck. Seems to happen on the fields that are hilly and trying to go up the hill and sideways on the field cause header is scraping ground it can not get enough traction to work the field tracks just spin.
It is already known and will be fixed with one of the next updates.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Dyexz

Post by Dyexz »

@Giants here you have some visual of the bug/issue, I apologize for the slightly poor quality:

Map: Ravenport, Field 13
I'm doing a harvest mission with leased equipment and this is making it extremely difficult to complete, for now I have to constantly turning the harvester on and off (to raise/lower the header) to get the field harvested. Please fix ASAP!
dutchgold

Post by dutchgold »

Using this "fix" and the one mentioned by Ruges didn't work. Harvester still gets stuck. Just use the 41-foot header.
so waith for giant to fix this.