3-point hitch unraised with auger wagon

Earnest Pea

3-point hitch unraised with auger wagon

Post by Earnest Pea »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: certain tractors with certain auger wagons (see below)
- Issue: when hooked up to some auger wagons, some tractors do not lift their 3-point hitch
- Single- or Multiplayer: single player
- Steps to reproduce: hook a tractor up to one of the affected wagons (see below)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods: tested with only Giants mods installed

While using the John Deere 6R with the Kinze 851 auger wagon, I noticed that the tractor's 3-point hitch is not raised to clear the wagon hitch. When turning, the 3-point hitch arm phases throught the wagon hitch (no collision). As per standard practice both in game and in real life, the 3-point hitch should be in the raised position.

I decide to test the problem with some other combinations. I tested all 5 auger wagons in combination with: Case IH 1455 XL, Case IH Puma, John Deere 6R, Case IH Magnum, John Deere 8RT, and Challenger MT700. I have no idea if this bug extends to other tractors and tools. Only three of the auger wagons seem to have this problem: Stara Ninja 19000, Kinze Wagon 851, and Kinze Wagon 1051. The Unverferth Seed Runner 3755 XL and Elmer's HaulMaster seem unaffected. All the tested tractors, except for one, demonstrated the bug when connected to each of the three affected wagons. Only John Deere 8RT functioned properly.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Earnest Pea

Re: 3-point hitch unraised with auger wagon

Post by Earnest Pea »

This also happens when using the John Deere 6R with the Thüringer Agrartechnik LEGUAN 24 header trailer. Once again, it may apply to other combinations, but I haven't tried them yet.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Earnest Pea

Re: 3-point hitch unraised with auger wagon

Post by Earnest Pea »

Also happens with the JD 6M when attached to the Kuhn Metris 4102 sprayer. This seems to be a wide spread issue, so I'm going to stop reporting individual cases.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1