Unable to Return Contract Leases

jpennin1

Unable to Return Contract Leases

Post by jpennin1 »

Hi. Unless I'm missing something, the equipment I leased to complete a contract won't disappear and can't be returned. If I'm missing something, please let me know. My map is going to fill up fast with lots of random equipment if every time I complete a contract mission the equipment just stays around.
DC88

Re: Unable to Return Contract Leases

Post by DC88 »

After finishing a contract, you must click on ‘finish contract’ on the contracts page.

Sorry if you’ve tried that.
sekihan

Post by sekihan »

My first contract was in field 5 for a big harvesting job, I completed the job, earned income for it, and received a trophy for the mission. I just couldn't figure out how to return the leased equipment back to the shop. Mission currently shows failure. I can't enter mission complete, since field 5 now has a new mission. Now I've got a "free" Man semi-truck, large tipper, New Holland combine harvester with header! Playing standard blu ray disc version of the game on a PS4 slim.
jpennin1

Post by jpennin1 »

Oh, Ok. Thanks. I think I missed the "Finish Contract" button. I will try that and see if that does the trick. I don't remember seeing that in the instructions so maybe it needs to be made more obvious.