Is subsoiler plowing a bug or...

Kcintimidator

Is subsoiler plowing a bug or...

Post by Kcintimidator »

Is the subsoiler TT MULTICULTIVATOR 5 IN 1.... Bugged or is it a bad description?

Tried on PS4 multi and single player both with and without mods on Ravenport....
One of the beginning fields (19 i think) lower right starting corner where guide tour is.... It won't show the field as "plowed" within the map... It stays a pinkish red... Until using an actual plow.... Then plowing works.

The description on ONLY this subsoiler model says "IT CAN BE USED INSTEAD OF A PLOW".... It does work as a cultivator and fertilizer tool.... But will not show the field as "plowed"...

Or is it working as intended and?....and am i reading a bad description wrong? If so this is misleading.... Since the other subsoilers don't mention plowing.

And what picture attachments are allowed? ... I tried to add .jpg of my question and it is not allowing attachment.
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
Mysticalmaid

Re: Is subsoiler plowing a bug or...

Post by Mysticalmaid »

The subsoiler should be working like a plough, except for creating new fields, so it does sound like a bug. My subsoiler on pc version worked like plough.
gilamonsterz

Post by gilamonsterz »

line 227 in doblettMulticultivator.xml needs to be edited to

<cultivator isSubsoiler="true" >

and it plows. No idea if this breaks anything, probably multiplayer. I have an edited version as a 'mod' for now. Probably not helpful for someone on console though, sorry.
Kcintimidator

Post by Kcintimidator »

Looking at the forum on android will not allow posting of .jpg on mobile device. I found your post on your image server....So attaching BB code of link I mentioned in OP.
I would prefer a regular attachment system for mobile, as I dont always get on my pc....I understand most players are pc players...but this attachment system is no good if youre using a mobile device to cruise the forum. (or at least needs a better explanation of how to use it on mobile device - pixel2 XL for me)

please tell me if this link works?

-kc
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
markare

Post by markare »

Use https://image.giants-software.com/

That's giants own image server, then select the correct code when the file is uploaded.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress