Harvester stuck all the time

Triash

Harvester stuck all the time

Post by Triash »

- PC
- Vehicle
- Issue: The New Holland CR10.90 harvester with a 3162 Draper 45FT header gets stuck on something all the time when I try to harvest any crop. It may work fine for a while (2 meters to 50 meters) but then it gets stuck again.This issue occurs when I use the harvester manually or with a helper. If I lift the header I can move freely. This happens on field no. 1 in Ravenport. The harvester gets stuck even on an empty field with no crop at all if the header is lowered down. I do not know if this happens on other fields too, but this did not happen with a John Deere harvester.
- Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: That specific harvester and header on that map and field should do the trick.
- Ravenport map without any mods
Randomnick

Re: Harvester stuck all the time

Post by Randomnick »

CR 10.90 also gets stuck on field #10 on Felsburn.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

The CR10.90 w/ draper head also gets stuck on field #13 on Ravenport.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Same problem here. The 41-foot header works fine. It seems the 45-foot draper header is being lowered too far to the ground and gets stuck on uneven terrain.
Retiredtrucker

Post by Retiredtrucker »

It is making the game annoying, this should have been caught in beta. Hard to recommend a game to friends when it is broken
yooliii

Post by yooliii »

Yep! Tested a few headers and and fields out and the same intermittent issue, although for me sometime will run along fine (with worker) and sometimes just gets stuck. How can you release a game when the harvesting function (manual or worker) is broken? Its just pure poor from giants tbh. Frustratingly, its not even on the known issue list either so assume wont be fixed anytime soon...
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

I think the header goes down to close to the ground... Icf you watch closely when you put the header down it appears to lift the front of the machine ever so slightly.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?