No Baling contracts on Ravenport

Arrancar88

No Baling contracts on Ravenport

Post by Arrancar88 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC (Steam) 1.1.1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Grass fields 1, 9, 20
- Issue: No baling contracts on ravenport(new farmer) from beginning, and I already have 30 hours in.
- Single- or Multiplayer: singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Start a new game and grass fields will stay as yellow and no contracts wil appear.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no - yes only Mahindra
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
ekeenan

Re: No Baling contracts on Ravenport

Post by ekeenan »

I believe the mission system should be looked into. I have a feeling the contracts are random in nature. I should note that additional contract jobs such as bailing was added to FS19 since FS17 did not have this. I am also on Ravenport as the New Farmer and I did have one grass field that had a contract for cutting grass to bailing and delivery. I mainly see fertilizing and harvesting contracts. Maybe more farming hours needs to be invested to see more.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

ekeenan wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am I believe the mission system should be looked into. I have a feeling the contracts are random in nature. I should note that additional contract jobs such as bailing was added to FS19 since FS17 did not have this. I am also on Ravenport as the New Farmer and I did have one grass field that had a contract for cutting grass to bailing and delivery. I mainly see fertilizing and harvesting contracts. Maybe more farming hours needs to be invested to see more.
I tested Felsbrunn as well on new farmer and same issue. After 2 days no baling contract. I even cancelled all the others several times, but it did not help.
PC Steam
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I have bailing contracts all the time on ravenport..
I have 3 of them right now.. 2 for silage bales and 1 for hay

Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

This seems to be only PC issue though.
PC Steam
Dyexz

Post by Dyexz »

I can confirm this issue, again on PC (Steam Windows). I have about 60 hours (IRL) playing in multiplayer on Ravenport (Starting from Scratch) and I/we have not seen any baling contracts in all this time.