Vaderstad Tempo L16 No Fill

cwattyeso

Re: Vaderstad Tempo L16 No Fill

Post by cwattyeso »

Loading from Pallets has never been a problem, otherwise I'd imagine the Bug Reports board would be blown up with multiple posts about not being able to refill these machines. However loading from Placeables, Other Machines and other Mods seems to be broken. I think on PC Modders discovered it to be an issue with the fill triggers on the machines either being stacked directly on top of each other or something similar, so they modified all these seeder to move the fill point to the extremes seed right at the front of the machine, fertiliser right at the rear. Obviously this isn't an option for console players and really needs Giants to fix and address these machines.

Only way to 100% load all machines right now, is to use a seeder that does work to collect seed from the big bags or seed refill placeable and then go and unload that seeder somewhere to put the seed into pallet form and then drive up with other seeders/planters that have the issue and refill from the pallets.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
luckyIceMan013

Post by luckyIceMan013 »

Still broken on xbox one. You cant load from anything. The big bags dont work, the pallets dont work, even the seed tank i placed at my farm doesn't work. The only way to run seed is using the FH2200 additional tank. Please fix this issue.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

luckyIceMan013 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 am Still broken on xbox one. You cant load from anything. The big bags dont work, the pallets dont work, even the seed tank i placed at my farm doesn't work. The only way to run seed is using the FH2200 additional tank. Please fix this issue.
BigBag/Pallets will work if you drive close enough and open the cover manually.
Seed tank is not working before patch 1.3 which is not out yet to XBOX1
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

I had same issue with Tempo L16 on console Xbox. I've figured out that the seed fill trigger on that planter is in front of the planter (the little yellow box). So you have to be near that spot. Also, you have be on the right sideof the planter in order to fill it AND if I remember right, the fertilizer hatch had to be closed so it will allow you to fill it with seeds. If it don't work, try the left side of planter but there's a side which work and the other doesn't.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one