Bugs on Xbox one felsbrunn map

Chappobuilt

Bugs on Xbox one felsbrunn map

Post by Chappobuilt »

Hi guys felsbrunn map road between the grain mill and field 3 the second bridge or one closest to field three you cannot drive the gold holder low loader over it without getting stuck on the bridge invisible lip on the bridge.

Second bug is I was useing the Massey 7722 and the Kuhn lsb1290 baler on field 3 and it glitches out and spawned me in field 2 and the tractor disappeared and the Baker too and on screen writing said don’t drive too deeply into water so lost that machinery

Please fix these small bugs this game shouldn’t have any road problems by now thanks Chappo
not your plug

Re: Bugs on Xbox one felsbrunn map

Post by not your plug »

I was just starting bailing with the the john deer 6r series and lsb 1290 D baler and it just kicked me out of them and spawned me in i think field 8 and when i tried to tab back to my tractor i couldn't get to it and it doesn't show up on the map. The only option i can see it to sell them and re buy them but that puts me out almost 200,000 which is a few hours of gameplay and i really dont want to have to re earn that money for a glitch that i couldn't help.