Fields not getting missions

ArizonaSnow

Fields not getting missions

Post by ArizonaSnow »

PS4 Version

Most of the field missions in my game have disappeared as in all but 2 (not including the bailing mission fields) fields seem to be stuck in the cultivated phase and are not doing anything as in not growing anything, the map looks like a FS15 map when you drive round it, no activity in all but 2 fields that aren't owned by me. So the only missions I'm getting now are 2 transport missions 2 baleing missions and 2 missions for the 2 fields that are still functioning (field 27 and 33 on the second map can't remember its name). This has now been the case for the past 2 ingame days.
ArizonaSnow

Re: Fields not getting missions

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Update:

I got a planting mission on field 33, clicked on it to do it and it dissappeared. Now I only have field 27 that seems to be active on the map (not including field 3 and 30 which are baleing fields and of course fields owned by me).

So now at the moment the only missions I am getting are the 2 transport missions and the 2 baleing missions.
Creepyspanker

Re: Fields not getting missions

Post by Creepyspanker »

I've lost all my contracts in 2 games now one with weeds turned on and one with it turned off. Not all the fields are stuck in cultivating, some dosen't have anything