[SOLVED] bug/issue with lights

Amarlich

[SOLVED] bug/issue with lights

Post by Amarlich »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4 (but i assume on Xbox too)

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: lights

- Issues: there are multiple issues with them !

The lights are not working when the engine is off. Why ?

There are no button assignments on controls HUD for them ! There is for Honk (X) and for Start engine (square) but none for the lights ! Why ?

The order of the lights are incorrect. The correct order: headlight, front work lights then rear work lights. Since we cannot switch them separately, please change it. If you ask why, because i want to see better at nights front of me, while i don't want to blind the guy behind me.

If you want to switch off the headlight, first you have to switch on all of the lights. Why ? Pushing long the button should switch off the lights ! It works fine in other games !

There is no hazard lights on consoles since FS17 ! Why ? The R1+D-pad down is empty ! The R1+D-pad left and right are the left and right turn signals. So why don't we have hazard lights ?

The beacon lights are completely invisible even from a short distance. If you have two combines on a same field, you have no idea which is nearly full. Also not every beacon lights are working.

- Single- or Multiplayer: single

- Steps to reproduce: sit in any vehicle

- Does it happen on a standard map without mods: yes
Amarlich

Re: [FS19][PS4] bug/issue with lights

Post by Amarlich »

Sooner or later one of the devs will read it i hope ! And respond ...
szechla

Post by szechla »

about hazard lights - on Xbox its RB+Up, on PS4 i assume it translates to R1+Up

my issue with lights in the transition between night and day, or rather lack of one. Its like someone turning the on/off switch
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

50 days has been passed and NO response from the devs *thumbsdown*

Great customer care ! Shame on you !
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Would you chill dude? Again, giants can’t respond to every post and this isn’t even a bug it’s just something you don’t like.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

I’ll look at the button for lights not showing. Regarding order of lights: this is quite opinionated and thus unlikely to change. Regarding long-press to disable: this is an excellent idea and I’ll put it on alist. Currently our input system does not know of ‘long presses’ though.
tacocatbell

Post by tacocatbell »

The hazard lights are a console limitation. There are a certain amount of things they can do on console
"That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero" - Stan Lee
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] bug/issue with lights

Post by Rahkiin »

The light toggle button shows fine for me after pressing RB. It says RB+B.
Amarlich

Re: [SOLVED] bug/issue with lights

Post by Amarlich »

Are you sure you are testing the PS4 system ? Because on PS4 there are no RB and B buttons. I gues you are on PC or Xbox.

https://manuals.playstation.net/documen ... oller.html

On my PS4 Pro has only two options: R1 + X = Honk and R1 + Square = Start engine (or Stop engine). There is nothing else.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

@Amarlich:
Amarlich wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:49 pm Are you sure you are testing the PS4 system ? Because on PS4 there are no RB and B buttons. ...
On my PS4 Pro has only two options: R1 + X = Honk and R1 + Square = Start engine (or Stop engine). There is nothing else.
At this very moment, lights can be only switched on/off while the motor is running!
Same buttons, different names: Console-Translation: RB + B = R1 + Circle. Try it while engine is running (they fix it with the next patch, I think, but not sure)
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 pm At this very moment, lights can be only switched on/off while the motor is running!
There is no difference, same two options (honk and engine, no lights).

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 pm Same buttons, different names: Console-Translation: RB + B = R1 + Circle.
Thanks, but i'm aware of this, i had an xbox.
Rahkiin wrote: "The light toggle button shows fine for me after pressing RB. It says RB+B." So he is clearly not on PS4.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Well no, I am on PC with a controller. The mapping of xbox and ps4 controller is pretty much the same, let it the naming of the buttons.
K Money

Post by K Money »

Just checking you have the keys mapped out in the settings? If it’s not listed on the help menu it may not be mapped
Platform; PC
Windows 7
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

I'm absolutly sure, on my Xbox, the RB shows the B to press, if I choose before the trac with Y.

You are sure, you have the trac and not another equipment actual choosen?
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

K Money wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:43 pm Just checking you have the keys mapped out in the settings? If it’s not listed on the help menu it may not be mapped
The custom button assignments is not enabled, default mapping.

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:45 pm You are sure, you have the trac and not another equipment actual choosen?
Yes, I'm pretty sure.

Anyone who plays the game on PS4 can confirm this issue ?