[XBOX]Tractor and trailer teleporting across map and disappearing

fmedges

[XBOX]Tractor and trailer teleporting across map and disappearing

Post by fmedges »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Rectangular Bale trailer

- Issue: I was making some grass bales in my field (I'll add which field later when I get home) when all of a sudden I get teleported into the ground and the tractor and trailer I was using vanishes. I after about ten seconds I end up near the bio gas plant and when I go back to the field I was in there is a bale in mid air that cannot be interacted with.

- Single- or Multiplayer: Single

- Steps to reproduce: Bale grass with the rectangular bale trailer in field (to update with field number).

- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes

I've included a video of this happening.

markare

Re: [XBOX]Tractor and trailer teleporting across map and disappearing

Post by markare »

Don't directly bale after cutting grass. Window it and it will bale. The bale that is floating will be on the ground when you return to your game. Your tractor and bailer should be back at the shop aswell although your tractor will have lost a bit of fuel because it has cou Ted their glitch as a rset vehicle.

I emailed them about this on release day and got an answer yesterday from suppost. They know about this issue and apparently are working on it.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
fmedges

Post by fmedges »

markare wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:07 am Don't directly bale after cutting grass. Window it and it will bale. The bale that is floating will be on the ground when you return to your game. Your tractor and bailer should be back at the shop aswell although your tractor will have lost a bit of fuel because it has cou Ted their glitch as a rset vehicle.

I emailed them about this on release day and got an answer yesterday from suppost. They know about this issue and apparently are working on it.
What do you mean by window it?
fmedges

Post by fmedges »

Oh, windrow. I did and it still happens.
Japeli

Post by Japeli »

I used the tedder and a windrower and it happend in Felsbrunn alongside field 20. I couldn't reset machines and they disappeard from the garage first time it glitched. Alltough I didn't have all the circus like in the video, just a fast movement to the end of the field and the machines were gone and one bale hovering in air.
Last edited by Japeli on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chappobuilt

Post by Chappobuilt »

Same problem bailing is fine on mine now just happened one
Clermont167

Post by Clermont167 »

The same thing happened to me on PS4 on fields 1 and 9 doing contracts for baling grass and hay the first time I was able to reset tractor that appeared on the top left of map in the water but the second time I was unable to locate the tractor on map and the baler appeared in the center of the map and had to be reset also
Japeli

Post by Japeli »

Happend again. This time in Ravenport field 2. Seems it is about the Kuhn square baler.