Fs19 missions

Emre Abil

Fs19 missions

Post by Emre Abil »

İn my game there is no cultivating, ploughing and seeding missions. İ have played the game for 17 days and i never saw a seeding cultivating or ploughing missions. But on youtube i see that there actually is cultivating, seeding and ploughing missions. Why İ dont have them?
Cheesemass

Re: Fs19 missions

Post by Cheesemass »

Emre Abil wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:45 pm İn my game there is no cultivating, ploughing and seeding missions. İ have played the game for 17 days and i never saw a seeding cultivating or ploughing missions. But on youtube i see that there actually is cultivating, seeding and ploughing missions. Why İ dont have them?
I can’t give you an official response, but a lot of people are having problems with the contract board. I currently only get proper contracts from one field. There are only ever contracts from three other fields and they are always baling.

This problem has been talked about a lot on the forum in various threads. On PC, hotfix 1.1.3 should take care of it. Consoles and I believe MAC, are still waiting for an update.

Sorry for the issues, you are not alone.