Worker bug found on Xbox One version

GingerSteve94

Worker bug found on Xbox One version

Post by GingerSteve94 »

Hey, i was trying to get a worker to row straw on Felsbrunn field 19 using a leased John Deere 615M and a leased Lely hibiscus 1515. It would work fine in a straight line but at the end of the field when it should of turned around and come back the other way it just started driving off randomly turning slightly. Just thought i would bring this to the dev teams attention just in case it hasn't already been reported. I had a quick look through to see if anyone had already done so but quickly remembered thats not my job and posted this.

On a side note: the option to adjust the game brightness and safe zone for the screen on console would have been useful. I cant see some of the text on screen and i sometimes go blind from the ridiculous amounts of gamma.
Boerke79

Re: Worker bug found on Xbox One version

Post by Boerke79 »

I have this in Ravenport on a plowed together set of fields 23, 24 and 25. With hay. Tractor randomly designs a swade pattern
GingerSteve94

Re: Worker bug found on Xbox One version

Post by GingerSteve94 »

Quick update, my owned JD 8245R is now reversing in circles with the worker. Video clip available on my xbox profile, SatNavSteve18. How was this game allowed to be released? It obviously was not tested by non bias people. Explains why the youtubers invited to Germany to play the game early were not allowed to say what they really thought about the game. Giants, do what you get paid to do and fix this mess quick before the only fans that you have left are children that dont know better.