- ROPA Tiger 6 XL with ROPA RR-XL 9x45 header (both leased through contract)
- MAN TGS 18.500 4x4 with Krampe SB II 30/1070 (both owned by Farm B)
I, farm manager on Farm B, start a contract harvesting sugar beets on a large field. I use a leased harvester, but my own truck and trailer.
I use a worker to drive the harvester, and empty the harvester myself.
For a single trip to the contract specified sell point (Felsbruun, south-east corner of the map), i let my friend, who is hosting the game, farm manager of Farm A, and whom I've given contractor permission, drive the truck and deliver the beets. The trailer was full (59000l) and he received money for the beets equivalent to the full price for all the beets. We thought this odd, and worried that maybe they had not been credited to the contract at all, which at this point was about 80% done.
I continued harvesting, and when i was done and had delivered all the beets (the harvest took about 2 hours total), the contract was stuck at 99%.
Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
Steps to reproduce:
- Have multiplayer map with two farms, one player on each and Farm B granting contractor to player on Farm A
- Have Farm B start a harvest contract
- Have contractor player from Farm A deliver crops to the contract sell point
It is possible Farm A contractor needs to use Farm B owned equipment for the delivery.
Does it happen on a standard map without mods: Yes