unable to unload grass on silage

hjvg

unable to unload grass on silage

Post by hjvg »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: grass tools
- Issue: unable to unload gras on a kaf hump

on fs17 we where able to drive on the silage hump to onload the trailers.

in fs19 you need to be infront of the kaf to be able to unload the trailer. so you need a clean erea to start unloading.
but when you start unloading in front of the hump and drive back on the kaf hump it will unload but i think we should be able to start unloading on it as well like in fs17
(i could be somting to do with that it is in the trailer still grass and when it hitted the ground its silage)

- Single- or Multiplayer: dedicated multiplayer server
- Steps to reproduce: unload 1 trailer of grass in the silo load a other 1 and try to onload it on the same place
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no yes

as you see on the screenshot below no unload trigger is showen if you drive 10 feet to the front you can unloud
Last edited by hjvg on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hjvg

Re: unable to unload grass on silage

Post by hjvg »

to bad this is still not fixed in 1.2.0 beta
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

any news on this going to be fixed or ?
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

i know you need to do ctrl+i but grass is reacting strange and yes thats only in multiplayer (dedicated server)

as you can see in the movie i just made and yes it keeps dumping grass when you drive backward up to the silage but you can not start dumping when you on it with.
if you go with the krone Forage Harvesters and blow the grass in a trailer the problem is still the same

chaff of mais its working normal

Edit don_apple: fixed youtube link.