Game freeze with low loader

Eric8604

Game freeze with low loader

Post by Eric8604 »

On ps4 it doesn't seem to matter where or with what truck I use. But when I unhook from a low loader the game freezes up. I only have sound and cant do anything else.

Also this is on Ravenport. I haven't tried it on Felsbrunn
Lordadamar

Re: Game freeze with low loader

Post by Lordadamar »

I can confirm this on PC.

Reading through my logs on the server the game is reporting a traffic Collision error and hard locks the server. It can be recreated with precision if you rapidly disconnect and reconnect especially if the trailer is loaded.
MDBenson

Re: Game freeze with low loader

Post by MDBenson »

I an also confirm this is a problem on the stock game in single player on PC. Steps to reporoduce for me were:

Detatch the trailer in the *middle* and park.
Re-attach the trailer halves together and drive a little.
Reverse the trailer.
Detatch the trailer at the 5th wheel coupling from the truck.
The truck controls then freeze up and eventaully all input in the game is rendeered unusable.

I can sometimes access the Escape ~(Map etc.) screen and clock Quit Game but this closes the menu and freezes the game completely, meaning I need ot Alt-F4 to close.

I have observed that on on occasion the ' [Q] ' hitching up prompt remains on the screen and doesn't clear when you move away from the trailer. Upon pressing Q the truck leapt back across the map and attached back to the trailer. It looks like something is not being (un)flagged when moving away from the trailer?

UPDATE: Attached a screenshot showing the Attach popup not closing correctly and a Log.txt

Attachments
log.txt
(106.94 KiB) Downloaded 65 times