[FIXED] Viewing around with mouse is broken after attach/deattach frontloader

Minde

[FIXED] Viewing around with mouse is broken after attach/deattach frontloader

Post by Minde »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Vehicle
- Issue: Can't turn head to any direction with mouse after attach/deattach frontloader to New Holland T6
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Attach/deattach frontloader to New Holland T6 and try to move head to any direction with mouse
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes

[FIX]
I took backup of my 2 save games, deleted game and all save stuff, installed, put save games back and started game. Now works just like should :gamer:
Attachments
log.txt
(12.8 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Last edited by Minde on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mysticalmaid

Re: Viewing around with mouse is broken after attach/deattach frontloader

Post by Mysticalmaid »

Hi, are you using a wheel or controller other than keyboard/mouse? I had this bug with my G29 after changing specific key bindings. I think it was look left (vehicle) and look right (vehicle). To fix try resetting all bindings (write down any other you have changed), unplug controller completely, restart game, enter save, check it is fixed before reconnecting controller.
Minde

Re: Viewing around with mouse is broken after attach/deattach frontloader

Post by Minde »

Mysticalmaid wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:56 pm Hi, are you using a wheel or controller other than keyboard/mouse? I had this bug with my G29 after changing specific key bindings. I think it was look left (vehicle) and look right (vehicle). To fix try resetting all bindings (write down any other you have changed), unplug controller completely, restart game, enter save, check it is fixed before reconnecting controller.
I use just mouse and keyboard. Me and my hubby play this game and something happened between our playtimes. We got similar problem that I posted before (viewtopic.php?f=965&t=135062), tried to uninstall game and clear all, then install and did put back our savegames and now it works like dream. Not sure, what happened, which broke game, but for now all good.