Dedicated Server Issues

Splify

Dedicated Server Issues

Post by Splify »

Hello,

I rented a dedicated server from VeryGames, I been talking with them about my issue and they told me they couldn't do anything and it was on Giants side.

I really don't understand, Not a single leveler will work on my Rented Dedicated Server, but they work fine if I download my savegames and run it on my career or selfhosted multiplayer. It's like my third savegame on my rented dedicated and not a single leveler ever worked. At first I just thought it was a bug from FS19 itself but after testing it on career mode & seeing youtubers using their leveler I started talking to VeryGames about my issues and they won't help because they say it's an in-game related issue.

So this is the timeline of what I did so far,

1. Realised no levelers work on dedicated server
2. Downloaded savegame from dedicated and open it on career mode and levelers work
3. Open my career mode on selfhosted multiplayer & levelers work
4. Created new game on dedicated server and tested levelers, they won't work
5. Uninstalled everything related to Farming from my computer and reinstalled, nothing changed as expected because a friend of mine also play my dedicated server and levelers aren't working for him either

So here I am, out of ideas right now. I believe it's on VeryGames side but they won't hear me

Any ideas?

Also having 2 other issues on every game mode,

1. I have a double bunker, one I fill with chaff while my other is silage ready to sell. If I fill up trailers with a belt & it run out of silage it will start filling with chaff from my other bunker. It's really annoying

2. Wierd parts of my fields won't grow

Thank you for your time
Duckzor

Re: Dedicated Server Issues

Post by Duckzor »

Can confirm similar problem
FS19 State of the Game - [youtube]https://youtu.be/NdkvMZpJX0o[/youtube]
hjvg

Re: Dedicated Server Issues

Post by hjvg »

levelers are fixed in the 1.2.0 beta patch

the other thing i can not tell for sure