[SOLVED] Xbox Bailer and unreturnable contract equipment

oucatch21

[SOLVED] Xbox Bailer and unreturnable contract equipment

Post by oucatch21 »

on Xbox one
The Kuhn LSB 1290 D Square bailer
it works fine the first time you turn it on but if you turn it off and then use it again within the same game session it flings the tractor and bailer off screen after picking up more grass/straw/ect and tells you "do not drive to deeply into the water" causing you to have to reset both items. I have had this happen on both base maps in SP and MP and in various locations.

Also, i had this happen during a contract, after finishing the contract all of the equipment that was rented was returned except for the items that i had to reset, Valtra Tractor bailer and Pottinger Novacat 301ed front attach Mower... I now have theses items available, i can't return or sell them and they do not show up in my garage... but they are on my map
oucatch21

Re: Xbox Bailer and unreturnable contract equipment

Post by oucatch21 »

Also i Just tried to use the equipment elsewhere, it still tells me that it is reserved for contract work. So i have equipment that i can't return and can't use. If i take it to the store to return it it does not prompt me to return it says sell.. for 0$. It recognizes it as contract lease equipment but the store thinks i own it... i can pay to repair it but when i press a to sell nothing happens.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [SOLVED] Xbox Bailer and unreturnable contract equipment

Post by Rahkiin »

Please try again with upcoming 1.2. Let me know if there are still issues (we made some changes)