[SOLVED] PS4 uncuttable grass

WarSim92

[SOLVED] PS4 uncuttable grass

Post by WarSim92 »

Within the bounds if a player owned planted grass field there are uncuttable grass patches. The areas may actually be harvested. I can not see a change in the BigM swath. The grass remains no matter how many times the patch is cut. Some off the remaining grass is in unobstructed flat areas.
Also in several places I managed to put grass swath on a field I don’t own and can’t pick it up with my baler.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: FS19-PS4 uncuttable grass

Post by Rahkiin »

Are you sure you own those patches? Can you provide a screenshot or picture?
Jam4430

Re: [MORE INFO] PS4 uncuttable grass

Post by Jam4430 »

I've noticed this on Xbox as well. On ravenport there is a little stip of grass approximately 1m wide that cannot be cut within the strip of grass between fields 1 and 2. If I can figure out how to get a screen shot from Xbox to here then I will post one.
alain308

Post by alain308 »

I am having the same issue. If I hire a worker to cut grass, it works fine. If I try to cut it myself, it only cuts like half of the grass and there is no apearance change to the grass. The yield is only about half. This is with the case tractor with rear mounted mower.
Jam4430

Post by Jam4430 »

That is because of grass destruction. Workers do not destroy crops or grass. Try a front or side mounted mower and drive over the already cut grass.
alain308

Post by alain308 »

Thanks Jam, makes sense. I understand now
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Ah if that's the case then it is fixed in Patch2, which is about to be released on console this week.