[SOLVED] Contracts broken

RougeManMan

[SOLVED] Contracts broken

Post by RougeManMan »

Playing on Ravenport on Start From Scratch, when trying to select a contract, the contract just vanishes from the list instead of moving to active. Once this happens, the AI farmer stops working that field permanently. Now there are only like 4 fields on the map that are not just weed fields. Any fix to this?
Fighting Crime with Testosterone
Walsabrook

Re: Contracts broken

Post by Walsabrook »

I'm having same problem. Only difference is I have only one field left I can do contracts on except the three that are in grass. The other fields never get planted only show cultivated. I'm on xbox 1x
szechla

Re: Contracts broken

Post by szechla »

its a known issue, will be fixed in the coming patch (hopefully in the next few days)
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [SOLVED] Contracts broken

Post by Rahkiin »

Fixed in 1.2
RougeManMan

Post by RougeManMan »

That’s awesome news! Just like Walsabrook I am down to one field I can do contracts on.
Fighting Crime with Testosterone
Aawsumfarmer

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

Sorry to say but I do not think this is solved completely. Contracts still disappear or do not work.
The do not work example I described in the following topic
viewtopic.php?f=965&t=137514

For the disappear, yesterday I finished a contract and accepted a seeding contract for field 5 Fellsbrun. I drove a tractor and seeder towards it, set it ready and then saved the game and closed the game. When I restarted the game the contract had disappeared from the contract list ( so I also did not have it as active contract any more).
I am on PC with the latest 1.2 version and do not use any mods. It was not a new savegame but an existing game I have been playing from version 1.0.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Yep got an issue with a contract on Field 10 yesterday on the DE map.

It was on the list, I accepted it, drove to the field and got the message saying that I do not own the field (or something like that).

Re-opened the contract list and this specific contract was gone.

It was a fertlizing one.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)