Save Game not saving the save game name

Doughboy2913

Save Game not saving the save game name

Post by Doughboy2913 »

When you rename the save game to a specified name... Ie Richport save... then save and exit, when you go back into the games they all say "my savegame"
Doughboy2913

Re: Save Game not saving the save game name

Post by Doughboy2913 »

you can change the name in game, move over to key bindings menu and go back to game settings and it has already changed back to "my savegame"
Loz_636

Re: Save Game not saving the save game name

Post by Loz_636 »

Doughboy2913 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:47 pm When you rename the save game to a specified name... Ie Richport save... then save and exit, when you go back into the games they all say "my savegame"
Please follow the bug reports format as there is little info about your configuration - are you on PC, Xbox, PS4??

However on PC I have found out that if you click the box to change the save game name, then type in what you want the name to be. If you then just press enter when you finished typing and the box is still highlighted in yellow the game will NOT save it and it will change back to the previous name if you change the page.
So if you type the new save game name in, THEN click away from the box but on the same page it WILL change and save it properly..

Hope that makes sense..

is a bug though, after typing when you press enter it should save this immediately.