BIO GAS PLANT BROKEN 1.2.0.1

Farmerjoe1979

BIO GAS PLANT BROKEN 1.2.0.1

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

Despite the new prices hurting my operation i understand that it needed an adjustment....however.....when i now sell to the plant it is no longer giving me the stated price for it anymore....not even close...this is on a dedicated server on [ Normal ] market settings which states that i should be getting 360 per 1000l. however i am not. For the test I filled a truck with 59000l of silage and sold it to the plant. Which means i should get exactly $21240 I however recieved $11800 which places the price at 200 which appears to be [ Hard ] setting prices. Please look into this. :this:

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Bio Gas Plant
- Issue: Wrong prices
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multi
- Steps to reproduce: Sell silage to the plant. (If you own it)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Standard map (Felsbrun) with all mods from giants in game list.
Psistorm

Re: BIO GAS PLANT BROKEN 1.2.0.1

Post by Psistorm »

A quick question just to cover the bases. Did the plant process all the silage before midnight? That might be a thing to make sure of
CoopedUp

Post by CoopedUp »

I can confirm, we've been experiencing similar issues on a dedicated server as well. I've tested this with silage and grass with a single trailer of each sold during an in-game day. Regardless of the new "Economy" settings the price paid at midnight is as if the setting was locked as "Hard" and only pays out a fraction of what it should.

I have tried leaving the new Economy on "Easy" setting for the entire day without changing it, and rebooting the server. Neither made a difference and the single load of grass/silage still continued to pay only as much as what it would if the Economy was set on "Hard" difficulty.
Farmerjoe1979

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

CoopedUp wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:05 pm I can confirm, we've been experiencing similar issues on a dedicated server as well. I've tested this with silage and grass with a single trailer of each sold during an in-game day. Regardless of the new "Economy" settings the price paid at midnight is as if the setting was locked as "Hard" and only pays out a fraction of what it should.

I have tried leaving the new Economy on "Easy" setting for the entire day without changing it, and rebooting the server. Neither made a difference and the single load of grass/silage still continued to pay only as much as what it would if the Economy was set on "Hard" difficulty.
Same results here. I am the admin on the server so i did a test run with accelerated days with exact amounts for the test..i used silage for the test but also noticed that the slurry and manure did not seem to pay proper also ...but I only tested Silage for the test run of 59000l ...the 2 tests were run in 2 seperate 24hour periods with no spillover from day to day ...I made sure of it.
Farmerjoe1979

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

Is anyone going to adress this serious and gross issue?
Farmerjoe1979

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

I see new mods coming out. maby spend less on art and flashy stuff for the game and more on programming for core parts?
Alf13

Post by Alf13 »

Solved. Check the last post of this: viewtopic.php?f=967&t=137328&start=15
Perkele
Farmerjoe1979

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

Alf13 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:34 pm Solved. Check the last post of this: viewtopic.php?f=967&t=137328&start=15
Fantastic...thank you..I had not seen that...i will shut up now and wait. It has been hard since i have been accused of cheating for supplementing the difference in price on my server and they were saying that maby it was intended that way which we all know it was not. Im on the 4th compensation farm now and have had to calculate every day which is also a pain. so now i can prove to them it is a bug and shut them up. Jealousy can get the better of some people. Fantastic news!! *thumbsup* :biggrin2: