[SOLVED] Tractor disappearing when baling

Chrisvolk

[SOLVED] Tractor disappearing when baling

Post by Chrisvolk »

On ps4 when using the baler that makes the rectangles everyone once in awhile a message saying dont drive to deep in water and my tractor and baler completely disappear. They are still in my garage but I can switch to them or find them. Tried multiple new games and reinstalled. Its happens every time
dazdaman2014

Re: Tractor disappearing when baling

Post by dazdaman2014 »

Same thing happens to my partner he playing on felsbunn map and has baled over 3000 bales with the kuhn square baler and has started doing the same today had to reset to shop has happens 4 times within 5 hrs of gameplay
hyphendude

Post by hyphendude »

I am having the same issue on Xbox One. I was doing a contract, with leased equipment, which made it all the more frustrating. I started to bail the grass and received the same error message. Oh, and when I drove back to the field in another vehicle, there was a single floating bail of grass waiting for me.
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Same thing happened to me last night. Field 17 fellabrunn, large field next to animal dealer and hay barn. Started to bale up straw bales at the top of the field and the tractor and Kuhn baler vanished, with the message don’t drive too deep in water. I couldn’t get back to that tractor by cycleing through my vehicles, just closed game and restarted.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
hyphendude

Post by hyphendude »

Still happening, even after the 1.2 patch. Started baling grass to make silage and wham, vanished, then random floating tractor and baler with the deep water message. Reset the equipment, got in it, started to bale, 5 seconds later, same thing. And it leaves a floating bale of grass you can't do anything with.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Fix will happen with the next patch ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images