Wrong field textures 1.2 patch xbox 1

garyst

Wrong field textures 1.2 patch xbox 1

Post by garyst »

Since the update fields from a distance that have crops growing in them will have the wrong ground textures. Some will look grey like the gravel texture and some will look like grass. This is happening on both single player and multiplayer on xbox 1 on both fields I own and ones I don't. This is on ravenport map. Cultivated fields show up just fine.

Jam4430

Re: Wrong field textures 1.2 patch xbox 1

Post by Jam4430 »

Get the same thing on my Xbox.
eater84

Post by eater84 »

You have to wait one growing period. Then it should be fine. Maybe full grown fields have to be harvested first
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
garyst

Post by garyst »

You were right once the crops grew a stage everything went back to normal except for the radishes, but I guess once I cultivate them in it will fix that too.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey guys - is this happening on specific Xbox consoles? Are you all using a One X/normal or slim?
Also, please specify if this is only happening on an old savegame or also on new ones right from the start. Do you have to work the field first for this issue to appear? I am unabel to reproduce it on my end currently. Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
garyst

Post by garyst »

The issue has resolved itself. It was happening right after the patch but once the crops grew to the next stage it doesn't do it anymore. I have the regular xbox1.
eater84

Post by eater84 »

I play on Xbox one x. As garyst wrote, the issue has resolved itself after the next growing stage.
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.