[READ] Ropa Panther2 not unloading sugar beets

Hotboost

[READ] Ropa Panther2 not unloading sugar beets

Post by Hotboost »

Hi just trying to do a contract n field 7 and the panther2 won’t unload.I have tried moving both sides of trailer.
Close and with pipe not close.
Still won’t empty.
Thanks
livesea72

Re: Ropa Panther2 not unloading sugar beets

Post by livesea72 »

Hotboost wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:14 am Hi just trying to do a contract n field 7 and the panther2 won’t unload.I have tried moving both sides of trailer.
Close and with pipe not close.
Still won’t empty.
Thanks
Please try to give more details like what trailer your using or if its yours or leased when you have a possible bug,it makes it easier for the community and giants to help.
Last edited by livesea72 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Raelik

Re: [READ] Ropa Panther2 not unloading sugar beets

Post by Raelik »

I have had the same issue with the root harvesters not unloading. It doesn’t seem to matter the harvester or trailer used.
I noticed that a sound which seems like the same sound as when you’re (un)folding the harvester or moving pipe in/out is consistently playing. It’s as if something is stuck and is trying to move somehow.
I did find that it happened more frequently when I left the potato/beet harvester full and went to sell off the trailer load I had, or when the helper continued and filled up the tank. Both with the same outcome of the harvester making the same noise and the lack of ability to unload the crop.
All the functions to move the pipe also were not present, using the control helper box to confirm this and trying to anyway nothing worked aside from resetting the harvester.
This does pose a problem when on a contract.
Found the only other way to get out of this glitch/bug is to save, quit and reload the save.
This had the same effect as resetting the harvester and as the tank is full this saves the crop.
If I do encounter this again I will try and make a video.
This, for me, is on XB1.