vanilakush

SCREEN SIZE ISSUE

Post by vanilakush »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: -PS4(old style)
Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ENTIRE GAME
- Issue: - Single- or Multiplayer: BOTH
- Steps to reproduce: TURN ON GAME
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: YES
This is a issue many people are experiencing on this forum. Other people with 32 inch tvs are complaining about this problem, please acknowledge this. Here is a screenshot; and let me say this has NOTHING to do with my tv it is a bug within the game.
And as proof other games work fine;
vanilakush

Re: SCREEN SIZE ISSUE

Post by vanilakush »

Bump.Why will noone acknowledge this i have posted it numerous times?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

You have 32" tv? If so you need to change the format on tv. The auto setting should work. Its not a game bug.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
vanilakush

Post by vanilakush »

Yes it is a bug in the game ive changed every possible setting on my tv and nothing works, it only zooms in more. I shouldnt have to change settings on my tv when i start fs19. The ps4 home screen is fine then it magically zooms in when i start fs19 and only fs19, makes total sense . I am not stupid i used to sell tvs i know how they work, this is a issue with the game and only the game. Every other game in my library works fine(including previous fs') without having to try to adjust settings.I am also not the only person with this issue.
vanilakush

Post by vanilakush »